Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Ultraleicht Trekking

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

orenisti

New Members
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Reputationsaktivitäten

  1. Gefällt mir!
    orenisti hat eine Reaktion von Hans-Jürgen erhalten in Vorstellungsthread   
    Hey everyone 🌾
    I’m Oren, a 24 year old backpacker, musician and student from Jerusalem. I study Musicology and Middle Eastern Studies, and I perform Persian and Turkish classical music on the Tar and the Santur. 
    I'll be an Germany for the summer and would love to connect with the local community, looking forward to learning from you all 🙃
    Oren
  2. Gefällt mir!
    orenisti hat eine Reaktion von khyal erhalten in Reissverschlüsse - Ausfallursachen & Pflege   
    Danke für die ausführliche Übersicht, sehr hilfreich! 👏
    Gerade der Punkt mit den unterdimensionierten Apsidenreißverschlüssen bei UL-Zelten war mir so nicht bewusst – macht aber absolut Sinn.
    Bin gespannt auf den zweiten Teil zur Pflege, das Thema wird oft unterschätzt.
  3. Gefällt mir!
    orenisti hat eine Reaktion von aledran erhalten in Vorstellungsthread   
    Hey everyone 🌾
    I’m Oren, a 24 year old backpacker, musician and student from Jerusalem. I study Musicology and Middle Eastern Studies, and I perform Persian and Turkish classical music on the Tar and the Santur. 
    I'll be an Germany for the summer and would love to connect with the local community, looking forward to learning from you all 🙃
    Oren
  4. Gefällt mir!
    orenisti hat eine Reaktion von khyal erhalten in Vorstellungsthread   
    Hey everyone 🌾
    I’m Oren, a 24 year old backpacker, musician and student from Jerusalem. I study Musicology and Middle Eastern Studies, and I perform Persian and Turkish classical music on the Tar and the Santur. 
    I'll be an Germany for the summer and would love to connect with the local community, looking forward to learning from you all 🙃
    Oren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.