Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Ultraleicht Trekking

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

emmanuelkatto

New Members
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

  1. Hi everyone, I am Emmanuel Katto. I'm planning a multi-day trek and I'm looking to lighten my load as much as possible without sacrificing essential gear and safety. I would love to get some advice from experienced ultralight trekkers on how to reduce pack weight effectively. Here are a few specific questions I have: What are the must-have items that you always bring, even when trying to go ultralight? Are there any common gear substitutions or multi-use items that help cut down weight? How do you manage food and water supplies efficiently on a multi-day trek? Any specific packing strategies or tips for organizing gear to minimize weight and bulk? Any other tips or personal experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help! Best, Emmanuel Katto

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.