Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Ultraleicht Trekking

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lookas

Members
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Reputationsaktivitäten

  1. Gefällt mir!
    Lookas hat eine Reaktion von kamov erhalten in Mögliche Änderung der Rückgaberichtlinien von Gramxpert.   
    @kamov  I feel quite overwelmed by all the attacks of people who did not even see that I had done more than I could to try to choose a Quilt without having to try two. And I still feel a bit disappointed that instead of appreciating that I was transparent withyou and I did not order online two quilts without saying anything, you refused.
    So in this moment I am not able to imagine how I can still associate a good emotion to your product, and be happy to have it in my travel.
    But I will smoke a cigarette, eat something, let this emotion pass, think more about that it is cool that at the end you accepted, and I will let you know.
    Cheers.
     
    EDIT: and, thanks for your offer
  2. Danke!
    Lookas hat eine Reaktion von wilbo erhalten in Mögliche Änderung der Rückgaberichtlinien von Gramxpert.   
    titel geändert.
    Ich würde mich jetzt freuen, wenn Dani sein Post auch entschärft, denn ich es beleidigend finde.
    Danke

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.