-
Selbstspanner MYOG
I came across this idea when looking for tie outs for my tarp, https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25052 zomarzi Posts: 10
-
Dried Milk Powder
Yes your quite right I should have added that this product is primarily for children and comes in 400grm sealed tins and retails for apprx. 4.5 euro, delicious.
-
Dried Milk Powder
Probably the best tasting dried milk powder I have tasted is Nido it is made for the third world countries and I found it here in the UK in Asian food stores there is another make called Dano which is much richer and costs twice as much as Nido I got this tip from Expedition Cyclists here http://www.mountainbike-expedition-team ... bikes.html
-
LineLoc mit 1.5 mm Dyneema
I came across this idea when looking for tie outs for my tarp, https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/sho ... hp?t=25052
-
Tyvek Groundsheet
Thanks, sorry I should have added Tyvek 1443 R.
-
Tyvek Groundsheet
Is it good practice to make a Tyvek groundsheet with eyelets/grommets for tent pegs/stakes ?
-
Vorstellungsthread
Hi, I am a retired 63 year old Welshman, ahh I hear you say what is a Welshman doing in our German forum please let me explain, I have at present an advert on Ebay UK and one of your members sent me a message suggesting that some of the members here at Ultralight Trekking may be interested in what I was selling so this is how I got here. I have been a member of BPL for a number of years and some of the British cycling forums. I used to be a ground dweller but have recently moved into Hammocking and Bikepacking and will hopefully be flying down to Nice with my bike to spend some time with a French buddy of mine and then maybe on to Lybia by ferry where I also have some friends. I have an Expedition bike which I have put together over the winter months and will be using this to get around. I went to Morocco two years ago with my bike but decided to cut my holiday short to one week as the drivers there are very very dangerous.
-
Kitescreen
Hello to everyone, please excuse me as I do not speak German I do understand that it may be a little frustrating for all German members I do apologise. I only discovered the Kitescreen this weekend and I thought it was a simple idea that required little energy to set up. I personally will try both the normal aluminium windscreen combined with a Kitescreen as to me you have the best of both worlds, quicker boil time using less fuel and with very little if no weight penalty. I'm glad to see members discussing as obviously this is how we make a good idea better or to leave it alone if it cannot be bettered.
-
Ausrüstungsshops
I recently ordered some Carbon fibre tent pegs from here and I found the prices and the Post and Packaging very reasonable which is unusual coming from America, check it out. http://rutalocura.com/products.html
-
Kitescreen
After looking up Windscreens I came across this which looks interesting. http://jwbasecamp.com/Articles/KiteScreen/
zomarzi
Members
-
Benutzer seit
-
Letzter Besuch