Geschrieben 22. Mai 201313 Jr. Probably the best tasting dried milk powder I have tasted is Nido it is made for the third world countries and I found it here in the UK in Asian food stores there is another make called Dano which is much richer and costs twice as much as Nido I got this tip from Expedition Cyclists here http://www.mountainbike-expedition-team ... bikes.html
Geschrieben 22. Mai 201313 Jr. Thanks for your experiences!In my opinion, the probably cheapest und most available dried milk products are those offered for babys and children. They are adapted for human needs and even available in hypoallergenic versions. They "solve"/blend better with water than the dried, skimmed milk I tried before.Disadvantage: These products are often sold in big packages.CheersEdwin
Geschrieben 22. Mai 201313 Jr. Autor Yes your quite right I should have added that this product is primarily for children and comes in 400grm sealed tins and retails for apprx. 4.5 euro, delicious.
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren